Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Facebook eeze dragon returns

Of place."The servant explained.
At this time, my communication machine rang, but was elder brother Niao hair to come to news to ask:"Did the house complete?"
"Have been already completed, 3 F floor, pack an of store in the soil city medicine store kimono, leave a grocery store is not far either, geography position is still fairly good, you come over and see."I return to a news.
"I in the down stairs, but enter not to go, the system hinted that this is the private house property, forbid to go into inside!"Led a short while, elder brother Niao delivered to news to say.
"How to establish other people can get into the legal power of my house?"I ask servant.
"You want the name of person who allow inside the house to tell me all right, or at your house property noodles version in can also establish, very simple convenience."The servant explained.
"That good, you first establish Long Guang Fo for me now for can get into room."I say to the servant.
"Do not know the legal power that you want to him what kind of, open completely, the part opens, the words the other party that opens completely can exercise in addition to the whole right for selling out a house have a little insecurity."The servant explained.
"Open completely to him."I say that for elder brother Niao, I have no what don't trust.
"You this house is still true quite good, the spacious and bright position is again good, hereafter do business can convenience."A short while, elder brother Niao came up.
"Later you can freely come in and go out, I have already opened to you the use legal power of house."I say.
"You employ a person for me and open consigning for sale of the first floor after line."I and then say to the servant.
"After setting up shop to spread to need the license for distributing in tax Ya door, so as to do business, 15% that deducts store gross earnings monthly is a revenue from tax, the revenue from tax is lower than the words of 10,000,000 gold coins, directly and up hands over 10,000,000 gold coins, and sets up shop to spread to still need you to rise name for store of, as for hire a person but need not, I can conduct store for you and deal with the whole affairs."
", Originally and so.The store calls'Heng guest the Long sale consign for sale a line'like, don't know if you can replace me to carry out other affairs?"I ask servant, I have already held up much time of getting stripe, network game Class Gao is a hard truth, the material is wellright way so much.
"This is to have no problem, receive business license to need 2,000,000 gold coins,cnn, create the signboard of store, the small scaled signboard needs 1,000,000 gold coins and medium-sizedly needs 3,000,000 gold coins and largely needs 5,000,000 gold coins."
"That still waits in the afternoon again say."I say that I now be have no money, the common saying says too to, penny money hero man!In the afternoon also need not got stripe and returned the dark palace beat some gold coin, first consign for sale line to open again say other.

Chapter 35 the first store(next)


I stepped to go into organization hole again and just sold goods to plus an another affair, hold up get stripe time for three hours, and sell goods, I also notice to a lot of players and my classes to differ not and greatly, I have to hurtle class with all strength, as far as possible on the Class outstrip other people just can.
"Friend, how to sell chopper?"I just got into organization hole doorway, "strong breeze dragon" gave me the hair news.
"What chopper?"I give him the hair news to ask and have never responded all of a sudden to come over.
"It is a month in well."Strong breeze dragon returns to.
"15,000,000."I reply, in fact and only 10,000,000 all right, of so have to be more, is the leeway that leaves Kan price for him, however I don't think that he can buy of rise, how may a warrior take out 15,000,000.
"12,000,000 I wanted, where trade?"Strong breeze dragon with the tone for leaving no room for doubt replies and see come to this is one to handle affairs a clean and neat person, that we also have no a necessity fussy about every detail, again say already compare prepare to think of many 2,000,000.
"Soil city safe area."The hair finishes news, I have already returned to a soil city warehouse and see surroundings don't have shady character thing, just took a month in well, all the way careful, quickly return to safe area, get into safe area to see strong breeze dragon, he didn't conceal name.
After trading, I ask:"You a warrior how so much money?"
"These money roots aren't enough to buy a house, you think who all be like you, equip to sell so more, I how have so much money, but rickety you worry,google!"Strong breeze dragon returns to 1 and then walked.
Is finally rich, hurriedly open store is a justice.I return to a house and say to the gold servant:"You now carry out to set up shop license and signboard for me, the signboard has to be medium-sized all right, moreover you buy some type of firecrackers again of pleased celebrate a product, start practice to ascend you full power to manage be, be to have no my this person."Finishing saying is 5,000,000 gold coins for servant, I have already decided when jilts a palm cabinet and otherwise sinks to immerse in the store business every day, I also need not get stripe, however how should give more servant to order wages as well, don't say more for my helps, age also old.Not so bad game inside the gold coin keep thing space at player is don't occupy negative heavy, otherwise so many gold coins don't press to kill a person can not.
"Okay, a short while I will do very the whole, however the store starts practice, you are used as host don't appear, even none of noodles exposes, always not all right!"The servant noodles exposes a difficult color.
"My this person not love show off, is still you old a little bit harder, with full powers act for."I finish saying, will open to slip away.
"You must open to just go to the owner the 1 F, otherwise other people all enter not come, how buy to sell goods!"The servant pulls me.
", Guard a gate to open to let the owners can get into be, can see the attribute of consigning for sale the material here, however have never handed over money to forbid to take away, another in addition to other places of the first floor, forbid other people to get into."I finally finished giving an account and then ran.
Steeped for two hours together in the organization hole and elder brother Niao, I finally got stripe and attained 28 classes.Feel that having a little is tired, also had no upgrade of idea, I return to soil city all the way with elder brother Niao, then return to my house.
"You came back, really too good!"The servant sees me coming in and smiling to say to me.
"BE, get stripe to have a little tired, come back and see, take a break.Does the affair that the store starts practice prepare what's the matter?"
"All have already got ready, the license hangs at there wall up, the signboard of store in the counter up put, it's enough that a short while hangs up, as long as you send out a notice, let the other people know all right.You just said of get stripe to mean what, but I ain't understand."
"Get stripe, be kill monster to acquire strength."I say with smile and say to get stripe with NPC, whether I is a little bit silly.
"Is help people kill monster, you be severe, and then have good hearted."The servant tone is respectfullly and sincerely.
"Killing is strange but is to kill,Facebook, just but Be different from you say of so, also not is I have what good hearted."I have a little embarrassed.
"How to hang, and then have no ladder this signboard."I tore apart a topic to ask.
"You as long as issuing the instruction that Zhang Gua's signboard opens store is all right."The servant tells me.
"The store starts practice."I after issuing instruction, the system hinted and then arrived:"Congratulate a player on walk sideways violent in action open the first player store inside the game, praise gold coin especially 1,000,000, reputation 100:00, experience is worth 3,000,000."
"Congratulate a player on walk sideways violent in action get stripe, now 29 classes."The system hints that this setting up shop incredibly can also get a so many experience value and make me directly rise one class, and experience value has already attained 29 the classes are 86%, leave 30 classes not far.
"The fantasy bequeathes to posterity the first store that player opens'Heng guest the Long sale consign for sale a line'have been already opened, the store is located in an of the soil city medicine store, clothing store and grocery store and welcomes large player to patronage, this store will with all sincerity contribute efforts to you and consign for sale product success take to consign for sale price 5% expenseses, in 2 days consign for sale don't go out of, see in order to consign for sale failure, take 2% of consigning for sale the product price to be used as storage fee and service charge, the auction item successfully takes sale to gain 10% expenseses and flow to clap to take Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment